The Call for proposals in Priority Axis 2 was open until !
The Hungarian Prime Minister’s Office acting as the Managing Authority of the Interreg V-A Slovakia-Hungary Cooperation Programme and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of the Slovak Republic acting as the National Authority are announcing the first Call for proposals in the frame of the Interreg V-A Slovakia-Hungary Cooperation Programme.
Priority axes open within this call:
PA1 – Nature and culture – closed on 3rd November 2016
- Specific objective 1.1 – To increase the attractiveness of the border area
Download the list of supported projects in PA 1.
PA 2 – Enhancing cross-border mobility – continuously open!
- Specific objective 2.1 – Increasing the density between border crossing points along the Hungarian-Slovak border
- Specific objective 2.2.1 – Improving cross-border public transport services
- Specific objective 2.2.2 – Improving cross-border logistic services
Download the list of supported projects in PA 2.
PA 4 – Enhancing cross-border cooperation of public authorities and people – closed on 3rd November 2016
- Specific objective 4.1 – Improving the level of cross border inter-institutional cooperation and broadening cross border cooperation between citizen
Download the list of supported projects in PA 4.
The indicative ERDF amount available under the present Call for proposals is 67 475 822 EUR.
For detailed description of the CfP, including eligible area, eligibility and submission rules, furthermore information on the selection process, please consult the Applicants’ Manual. If you wish to download the whole application package please click on the Application-package_SKHU-1601.zip file or download the documents one by one.
During the application phase Info days will be organized both in Slovakia and Hungary, which we will publish on the website in due time. Please see more info in the FAQsection.
We wish you successful application.