Deadline by 19th February 2018
- Deadline for application 19th February 2018
- Application starts on 29th July 2016
Investment priority 6B
Investment priority 6C
Investment priority 6D
Investment priority 6E
Investment priority 6F
Investment priority 6G
Investment priority 7A
Investment priority 7B
Investment Priority 7C
Investment priority 7D
Investment priority 7E
Investment priority 8A
Investment priority 8B
Investment priority 8C
Investment priority 8ETC
Investment priority 11
Investment priority 11B
Investment priority 11ETC
The Call for proposals in Priority Axis 2 was open until !
The Hungarian Prime Minister’s Office acting as the Managing Authority of the Interreg V-A Slovakia-Hungary Cooperation Programme and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of the Slovak Republic acting as the National Authority are announcing the first Call for proposals in the frame of the Interreg V-A Slovakia-Hungary Cooperation Programme.
Priority axes open within this call:
PA1 – Nature and culture – closed on 3rd November 2016
- Specific objective 1.1 – To increase the attractiveness of the border area
Download the list of supported projects in PA 1.
PA 2 – Enhancing cross-border mobility – continuously open!
- Specific objective 2.1 – Increasing the density between border crossing points along the Hungarian-Slovak border
- Specific objective 2.2.1 – Improving cross-border public transport services
- Specific objective 2.2.2 – Improving cross-border logistic services
Download the list of supported projects in PA 2.
PA 4 – Enhancing cross-border cooperation of public authorities and people – closed on 3rd November 2016
- Specific objective 4.1 – Improving the level of cross border inter-institutional cooperation and broadening cross border cooperation between citizen
Download the list of supported projects in PA 4.
The indicative ERDF amount available under the present Call for proposals is 67 475 822 EUR.
For detailed description of the CfP, including eligible area, eligibility and submission rules, furthermore information on the selection process, please consult the Applicants’ Manual. If you wish to download the whole application package please click on the Application-package_SKHU-1601.zip file or download the documents one by one.
During the application phase Info days will be organized both in Slovakia and Hungary, which we will publish on the website in due time. Please see more info in the FAQsection.
We wish you successful application.
Lenka Strižencová - Deputy head of Joint Secretariat
- +36 1 457 5524
- Széchenyi Programiroda Nonprofit Kft.
H-1053 Budapest, Szép utca 2. 4. em.
Prime Minister's Office
- +36 1 896 7196
- H-1077 Budapest, Wesselényi u. 20-22.