The Second Call for project proposals under the Interreg-IPA Cross-border Cooperation Bulgaria-Serbia 2014-2020 Programme with aim to improve the cross-border cooperation between Bulgaria and Serbia was announced on the 22 January 2018. The total amount allocated to the Call for proposals is 12 121 602 €.
The deadline for submission of project proposals is 23.04.2018, 17:00 h. local Bulgarian time (EET). The project proposal must be submitted entirely in electronic form using the Electronic System.
Requests for registration for electronic submission of project proposal under the Second Call can be submitted no later than 17:00 h. local Bulgarian time (EET) on 20 April 2018 at the following address: https://bp.ipacbc-bgrs.eu/beneficiary_reg/registration/add
Project proposals have to target one of the following Priority Axes and specific objectives under the Programme:
- Priority Axis 1: Sustainable Tourism
- Specific objective 1.1: Tourist Attractiveness;
- Specific objective 1.2: Cross-Border Touristic Product;
- Specific objective 1.3: People-To-People Networking.
- Priority Axis 2: Youths
- Specific objective 2.1: Skills & Entrepreneurship;
- Specific objective 2.2: People-To-People Networking.
- Priority Axis 3: Environment
- Specific objective 3.1: Joint Risk Management;
- Specific objective 3.2: Nature Protection.
The key objective of the Programme is to raise the capacity of the local and regional authorities in the development and implementation of joint projects in the eligible cross-border region, defined in the Programme as follows:
- For Bulgaria (administrative level NUTS III) – districts of Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Sofia province, Pernik and Kyustendil;
- For Serbia (administrative level, NUTS III equivalent) – districts of Bor, Zajecar, Toplica, Nisava, Pirot, Jablanica and Pcinja.
The full package of documents, including the Guidelines for Applicants is published and can be found on the following websites: