Programme Thematic Objectives
Investment priority 7B
Improve the planning, development and coordination of cross-border transport systems for better connections to TEN-T transport networks
Investment Priority 7C
Increase transport safety on waterways and maritime transport routes
Investment priority 6C
To improve the sustainable use of natural heritage and resources and cultural heritage
Investment priority 6D
To enhance the sustainable management of the ecosystems from the cross-border area
Investment priority 5B
To improve joint risk management in the cross-border area
Investment priority 8ETC
To encourage the integration of the cross-border area in terms of employment and labour mobility
Investment priority 11ETC
To increase cooperation capacity and the efficiency of public institutions in a CBC context
See the list of all projects at
Last open call closed on 27th Oct 2017Administrative Capacity Romania
The Interreg V-A Romania-Bulgaria Programe is an EU funded Programme (from the European Regional Development Fund-ERDF).
The programme goal is to develop the border area between the two countries by financing joint projects.
The total budget of the Programme is 258.504.126 euro (out of which 215.745.513 euro ERDF).
The projects are financed: 85% ERDF, 13% state (Romania and Bulgaria) contribution and 2% own contribution.
The funds are allocated to 6 directions (priority axes):
1. A well connected region (96,450,936 euro)
2. A green region (63,454,564 euro)
3. A safe region (48,225,468 euro)
4. A skilled and inclusive region (17,767,279 euro)
5. An efficient region (12,690,913)
6. Technical assistance (19,914,966)
The eligible area:
- Romania – seven counties: Mehedinti, Dolj, Olt, Teleorman, Giurgiu, Calarasi, Constanta;
- Bulgaria – eight districts: Vidin, Vratsa, Montana, Pleven, Veliko Tarnovo, Ruse, Silistra, Dobrich.
- +40 242 313 091
- Chiciu Area, P.C.T.F. Building
Ruse Office (Bulgaria)
- +35 982 820 075
- 2, Strada Rayko Daskalov